Left 4 in 1 Left-Handed Can Opener
Left 4 in 1 is a can opener for left-handed people made by the same company that manufactures Gangy No. 300. Its beautifully simple design and prime functionality make it the last can opener you will ever need. It also works s as a bottle opener.
The extra hard blade is made of high carbon stainless steel and both sides of the blade are sharpened. The lack of moving parts makes Left 4 in 1 safe and easy to hold, use and clean.
- Body: sheet steel with baked finish
- Blade: 13CR high carbon stainless steel
- 3¼” (L) x 2” (W) x 1" (H)
- For cans with a diameter of 2⅛” (6 oz. tomato paste can) to 4” (28 oz. tomato sauce can)
- Designed for left-handed users
- Made in Japan
Who Makes It
Shinkousha has been manufacturing and marketing cooking and baking utensils for home and professional use since 1956. Backed by solid technical expertise, their well designed, functional and easy-to-use products are widely used in home and restaurant kitchens.