Recycled Polyester Felt Animal Hook
These wall hooks are in the shape of animal heads. They are fun, easy to assemble, and hold up to 6 pounds of weight.
They are made of rigid felt of recycled polyester fibers partly derived from plastic bottles. The material has an almost industrial feel, but the coasters have a texture and warm touch similar to wool felt.
- Material: rigid felts made of recycled polyester
- Deer: 6" (H) x 3¼” (W) x 4" (D)
- Rooster: 5" (H) x 2¾” (W) x 3½” (D)
- Elephant: 4⅜” (H) x 4" (W) x 5" (D)
- Can be hand washed (takes about 8 to 10 hours to completely dry out)
- 2 screws included
- Made in Japan
Who Makes It
The coaster sets are designed by Atsushi Nogimura and Satoshi Yoshikawa, and produced by feelt. feelt works with factories in Saitama and Shizuoka to create furniture and home decor products using rigid polyester felts.