Recycled Polyester Animal Hook
These are wall hooks in the shape of animal heads. They are fun, easy to assemble, and hold up to 6 pounds of weight. They are made of rigid felts of recycled polyester fibers such as plastic bottles. The material looks almost industrial, but has a texture and warm feeling similar to wool felt.
- Material: rigid felts made of recycled polyester
- Deer: H 6" x W 3¼” x D 4"
- Rooster: H 5" x W 2¾” x D 3½”
- Elephant: H 4⅜” x W 4" x D 5"
- Can be hand washed (takes about 8 to 10 hours to completely dry out)
- 2 screws included
- Made in Japan
Who Makes It
The coaster sets are designed by Atsushi Nogimura and Satoshi Yoshikawa, and produced by feelt. feelt works with factories in Saitama and Shizuoka to create furniture and home decor products using rigid polyester felts.