These socks are made of leftover, sample or overstock yarn that would have been otherwise discarded. As they are made with whatever yarn left from production cycles, each sock features a unique blend of colors and no two socks are the same.
If you are interested in particular colors please contact us and we try our best to accommodate your preference. Otherwise we will create a set for you with two pairs of different colors.
- A set of 2 pairs of same size socks
- S/M fits US women's shoe sizes 6-8 and men's shoe sizes 5-7
- M/L fits US women's shoe sizes 8-10 and men's shoe sizes 7-9
- L/XL fits US women's shoe sizes 11-13 and men's shoe sizes 10-12
- XXL fits US women's shoe sizes 14 and above and men's shoe sizes 13 and above
- Fiber content: cotton, acrylic, nylon, polyurethane. Exact fiber content % is unknown as manufacturing depends on the yarn available at the time of production
- Care: wash in cold; dry on medium
- Made in Japan
Who Makes It
Ueshima Sangyo has been designing and manufacturing socks, tights and leggings in Nara, the sock manufacturing capital of Japan, since 1970.